You’re thrilled your new apartment has its own laundry hookups. No more waiting on others to be done using the machines in the community laundry room or hauling sacks of clothes over to the laundromat. But you’ve noticed one small concern. Your compact laundry closet doesn’t have much room for other supplies. Would you like to know how to best use your restricted space? Review these straightforward small apartment laundry solutions in Carmel.
Suggestions For Getting The Most Out Of Your Small Apartment Laundry Closet in Carmel
When figuring out your list of necessary amenities, a laundry area was right at the top. But now that you have one, you’re worried about where to store everything. Even though the space may be cramped, you can make the most of it with the following suggestions:
- Vertical shelving: In tight quarters, sometimes you need to consider a vertical solution. A sturdy vertical shelving unit is typically a wise idea for a laundry closet or limited laundry room. Even though they may only be six or so inches wide, you’ll get plenty of space for your sprays and detergents. You might even get a little extra shelving space for general cleaning supplies.
- Rolling storage carts: You know that small amount of room you have near your washing machine or dryer (or maybe between them)? You can purchase portable laundry storage carts planned specifically for those spaces. Made about five to six inches wide, these helpful small apartment laundry closet solutions in Carmel can squeeze in just about anywhere. And they’re perfect for your detergent, dryer sheets, stain remover, and more.
- Door-mounted ironing board with iron rest: Have you forgotten about the ironing board that’s leaning in a corner of your bedroom? There’s a more suitable location for it. A door-mounted holder is an ideal, space-optimizing solution. It’s reasonably priced, simple to hang, and most are sold with a space for your iron and spray. Grabbing your ironing board and getting ready for a big evening in your new neighborhood couldn’t be easier.
- Curtains: Does your compact laundry spot not have a door? Some budget-friendly curtains will be able to enclose the room when you’re not using it. Because of a seemingly countless number of styles and colors, you’ll be able to discover curtains that match your decor. Use a pressure-mounted bathroom rod to support them. And if you’re doing laundry and need a spot to air dry clothing, you can probably imagine what you can use?
- Baskets: Metal shelving is a customary part of laundry nooks. While handy, it also tends to make items fall over when they’re not situated just right. In lieu of having a jumbled pile of overturned containers of detergent and stain remover, use baskets. They’ll help you keep things neat, and they are visually appealing!
Get A Place With A Laundry Room In Carmel
Now that you know how to make the most of your laundry room, it’s time to find an apartment that includes one! The Legacy Towns and Flats boasts spacious apartments with the built-in laundry connections you want. You’ll also find a variety of other incredible amenities in this sought-after community. Call 317-674-1318 to chat with a friendly leasing specialist or just schedule a tour to start exploring.